Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Paybox.Me

Shortly after I joined up with NeoBux, I came across this ad for Paybox.Me, which claims to be an online payment processor. From what I understand, they're currently in pre-Alpha, and are basically aiming to be PayPal's competition. They're so new, launch date is about a year away.

I signed up because I was intrigued by their "newcomers get starting USD50 in their account" gimmick. It turns out that PayBox.me has some pretty strict rules: You need to be active pretty much most of the time (if you go a week without logging in they'll terminate you).

We'll see if they pay me later. So far, just logging in every day and completing their surveys have netted me around USD 73 (in three days). Hmm...

Also, I have no idea when they intend to pay out. Just to let you know in advance. For all I know, they could be paying me only next year. Or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment