Thursday, September 23, 2010

Now this is interesting

Apparently Paybox.me had such good response that they're actually planning to launch their services earlier. To that end, they're looking to hire web designers and other types to get their site up and running.

A quick summary of Paybox.me from what I understand so far: They're looking to lead the way in the next generation of online payment processors. I think I may have misunderstood their aims previously; I don't think they plan to supplant Paypal, but it does seem like they are planning to sell online currency and the like, so we'd be looking at them selling game currency ala Offgamers.

It'll be interesting to see what they roll out, especially since they promise over the next few weeks that they'll be implementing a basic transaction system soon. In case you're interested in checking it out, here, have a URL! Might be worth checking out, as they're offering a $50 bonus to whoever signs up. I get an extra $5 for referring you.

No comments:

Post a Comment